skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
[ KERTAS CONTENG ]
.hanya sampah semata.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
.worried.
please. u need to recover ASAP
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
.selamat datang.
Free Twitter Backgrounds
.blog ini kepunyaan.
E.C.H.A.
View my complete profile
.just stay.
.ruangan bersosial.
.school badge.
Aisyah Sulaiman
Create Your Badge
si cantik harus klik
muzik
Gratisan Musik
.si kacak harus klik.
orang cuba mengintai
Blog Archive
►
2012
(18)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(11)
►
2011
(9)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
▼
2010
(62)
▼
December
(44)
.my resolution for 2011.
.bile berFACEBOOK.
No title
.love is cinta.
.i wish.
.rahsia wanita.|part 3|
.life.
dulu.sekarang
jantung.
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back...
No title
When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I me...
"I love you, not for what you are, but for what I ...
"Life is nothing without friendship"
.life.
.sometimes.
.yes u can.
.kebenaran.
.kawen.
No title
disappointed
love long distance
.worried.
2nd anniversary
.nak please.
No title
.rahsia wanita.|part 2|
yeay.,,,,balek!!!
echa boleh
No title
" i'm not trying to be credible, but i'm trying to...
"i wish i had more hand so i could do more"
No title
No title
No title
bengong-bengong sendiri
A WISH
KALAU
+SAYANG FAMILY+
laki + perempuan
hang out
Hati Panas
penantian
.rahsia wanita.|part 1|
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
.ouh. itu saya.
.tanye macam-macam.
http://www.formspring.me/kuchikicha
Followers
Feedjit
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
anda pelawat ke